mind hacker Sandeep Maheshwari



Hello Friends
I am Aman Tripathi
Today I want to share something about Sandeep Maheshwari. As we know, He is a successful person also a motivational speaker. He is the founder of Imagesbazar.
Actually, I don’t know. Who is he? Because I never Read any article about him. but, I Alway watch his videos. Because He Speak very well and He always motivative every one.
That’s the purpose I would like to share my point of view about him.



One day I do something and that work is so difficult for me at that time and I took so much stress. How I do this work. And this work impossible for me. This work never complete by me.
And that time I was thinking. I gave up the work. But then I took some break and then open youtube and search how to do difficult work. And then I watch hundred plus motivation videos list. But, I didn’t get any interest in these videos then open the last video. And that video is normal for me. That video suggest simple simple step to follow. How i do difficult work in easy way. Then I watched full video and follow the all step and then I did it. I complete that work properly. I don’t know. What’s the  motivation I got from that video and who’s the person
In this video. But I realize that. I do everything. Then I was watching the video daily. And I got so much knowledge from the videos then I have so much excitement to do every new work in proper way.


Then I started to do new things. Like play an outdoor game, speak English, writing, more than more.
Then I want to know. who is he? One thing I want to share with you. I watched 50+ video but I didn’t what’s the name of this person properly. Then One day I was watching  his video. And every one were saying sandeep sir sandeep sir. But then I know. His name is sandeep. Hahahaha I know it’s so funny. It’s my Habit I didn’t concentrate properly. And that’s the reason I watched motivation videos. But this person is show everything properly and also suggest easy way.
That’s easy way follow to so simple. He always says. Everything is easy  ( sab asan hai)
This line is the tag of his show.
Now we again come on topic. Then I felt. Who is he? And he motivated everyone.
Then I started to watch his starting videos.


That time he organizes life-changing seminars. And he gave some very major work. And that all work so valuable for us. And that all work is very simple for us.
Now I would like to share what’s the first topic in his life-changing seminar


Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness and contentment. Just like any middle class guy, he too had a bunch of unclear dreams and a blurred vision of his goals in life. All he had was an undying learning attitude to hold on to. Rowing through ups and downs, it was time that taught him the true meaning of his life.


To know more, log on to www.sandeepmaheshwari.com
Connect with him at Facebook.com/SandeepMaheshwariPage
Watch his inspirational videos at Youtube.com/SandeepSeminars



This is the first seminar. And this video I got every answer about my question.
Then I watched all the video daily and I grow myself properly.


This person has a good mindset to hack every person mindset. He is known alway what’s going on in your mind. That’s the big thing.


Now I would like to share his last seminar topic and video
When I got this info from his.this is the last seminar I felt. He is now giving up because
He is bored to organize the seminar. But when I watched the full video. Then realize. Seriously he is a different person in the world.


Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness and contentment. Just like any middle class guy, he too had a bunch of unclear dreams and a blurred vision of his goals in life. All he had was an undying learning attitude to hold on to. Rowing through ups and downs, it was time that taught him the true meaning of his life.


This the last seminar video and He showed every experience of his life. And how he got success.
He always says one thing. Success means. Only do your work daily enough for you. And never thought about result because it’s not in  your hand. Because everything is planned by you. So you only do your work properly and also with good mind set okay. This line alway motivated me.


This is all some my point of view about him.
Now goodbye and take care


And I know English is not good. but emotion is very good. In this article

Thanks for reading

Comments

Post a Comment